Friday 28 November 2014

Lockers

A new challenge for myself - to write about 60 ways to use a pound.  No this isn't a weight, it's the coin. 
Today was day one.  It's a Friday and for me that means a trip to the leisure centre.  I use the gym then have a swim, sauna and jacuzzi.  If time allows I usually read a newspaper too at the poolside.  Lovely.
I carry a spare pound coin in my gym bag for using in the locker.  The lockers can only be locked by inserting the said coin and removing the key which is on a wrist band.  Why is the locker I choose always in the way of a mother and baby, or a pamper day party of girls, or some other person who squeezes me out of personal space?  Getting dressed after a swim is not an easy affair.  How come I never feel dry?
Sorry I digress.  I have used the same coin for years.  It seems a waste of money.  What else could I do with it?  Hence this challenge.
1.  Locker security.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment