Thursday 12 February 2015

Magazine Subscription

What can you get for £1 today?  Not much, I hear you reply!  Well I have found something very valuable - 140 pages of fortnightly feel good factor reading.

YOURS magazine have an offer on at the moment - it normally costs £1.49 per fortnightly issue, or an exclusive price of £1.25 if purchased at Sainsbury's - but if you subscribe for a year by direct debit it only costs £1. 

It features chatting with 'our age' stars, age appropriate fashion and beauty products; nostalgia articles; leisure pursuits and places to visit; a short story, brain boosters and crafting ideas. 

Not a magazine reader?  I challenge you to a sit down with a cup of coffee/tea and half an hours reading of three or more Yours magazines and see if you don't get hooked.  I'll have plenty of copies to pass on/recycle soon so you can take up my challenge free!  

No comments:

Post a Comment