Tuesday 12 November 2019

One small step for our planet....

In my endeavour to make small changes to help the planet I have come across a new search engine that helps PLANT TREES with every 45 or so searches.

I don't know about you, but my laptop and mobile phone automatically put Google on screen or on top search favourite so that each time I want to research something, buy something or want to access information of any kind I use the BIG G.

Now though, I use Ecosia - the app symbol is as in the picture above.  Trees are being planted in Ethiopia, Morocco, Brazil, Nicaragua, Tanzania and so many other countries and Ecosia post news of how many trees have been financed this way.  You can read about them on their bog: blog.ecosia.org.

It is free to use.  I have been using it and am very satisfied with this alternative way of searching on-line sites.  Do give it a go and let me know how you get on.



No comments:

Post a Comment