Tuesday 2 September 2014

60 day Challenge

To write each day and to diet!

Having set myself this challenge I have already started in preparation but I know I am going to fall at the first hurdle because my food store is over loaded with left over party foods!  I really didn't plan that too well.  Secondly, I am off out to a coffee shop with a best friend today and her news to chat about is not good, so comfort will be required in more than just a hug.

I have already bereated myself for setting this challenge and telling others about it because now I have to do it, when my head is saying I don't need to diet.  No head, perhaps I don't, but I want to.  I want to loose one stone or rather I want to see if I can lessen the midriff bulge.  I want to experience all the thoughts and feelings that accompany dieting.  I have heard so much about them and know what a difficult journey it is if you are an overeater out of long time habit.

So my challenge today is to read again the Extra Easy options of a certain dieting company, look in my cupboards and plan more productively for each day/week ahead.  I am not going to allow the thought that I have failed at the first hurdle - I am going to be kind to myself and be realistic.  Circumstances and lack of good preparations have prevented a good start but that is not failure it is merely what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment