Wednesday 10 September 2014

Hunger

My tummy is rumbling.  My body's way of telling me I'm hungry.  But I've just had breakfast so may be it is just rejoicing in having something to play with in there!
The first week of dieting saw me rescuing my tum from hunger pangs - I would consult my list of free foods and find something to satisfy my tum only nothing lasted very long and I seemed to be eating every waking hour.  This week I'm taming the tiger within.  I'm not going to starve, we don't know the real meaning of this word in our country.
Hunger surely must be par for the course of dieting as we lessen our fuel intake.  It is natural to want more.  But like some mother's train their babies by not responding to their every cry, or training a dog to walk to heel, it takes time for brains to get the message!  So I'll push through with busy-ness, drinks and sticking to 3 meals a day.
Writing this blog is challenging when computer and ipad play up.  I feel they are trying to scupper me but the ever faithful pen and notebook is at hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment