Wednesday 24 September 2014

Day Tripper 1

Chester

A lovely sunny September day in Chester town, with its beautiful buildings, quaint shops and plentiful eating establishments. 
 
 
Retail therapy is a great tonic.  A new bag, a winter coat and a few small Christmas presents has picked up my mood.  A good friend and I chattered away to our heart's content, perused the shops and merchandise then sat on a bench warming ourselves in the afternoon sun people watching.  There are a lot of buskers, street entertainers, religious and cafe placard holders all competing for attention. 
 
 
A few hours of relaxation out of ones usual surroundings is good for the soul.  Also I was very self-aware of my eating out choices and feel satisfied I did my best.  A good day all round.

No comments:

Post a Comment